2/20 – How has it been a month already?

Hi everyone,

I swear I just posted yesterday, then blinked, and suddenly it’s a month later. Time’s moving a little too quickly for me, but we soldier on.

I turned in my first major paper of the semester last week and I am currently brainstorming several different ideas for end-of-semester projects for a few of my classes. In terms of my academics this semester, I’ve settled in much quicker than usual. Of course, that may change when I get my first grades back – every single professor grades differently and the first paper/quiz/whatever is always a good test run of how the semester will probably go. But, as of right now, I’m handling things nicely.

In terms of life outside of classes, things are pretty hectic at the moment. I’ve recently accepted a job with the Worcester Red Sox for this summer, and I’m still doing tons of PA work up in athletics. I gave two of the largest tours I’ve ever given this past week – vacation week is always absurdly busy. And, on top of all of that, I’m preparing to head down to South Carolina to play in an Ultimate Frisbee tournament over Spring Break. Needless to say, there is no such thing as boredom right now.

I’m still absolutely awful at taking photos, but I promise the snowstorm was nice here. It was probably the most underwhelming snow day I’ve ever had, but still a snow day.

That’s all I’ve got for now – talk soon!